WFH Graphic Designer (Ae & Ai expert)
The graphic designer role reports to the content development manager and develops highly technical based content courses using educational processes. These content courses include a range of modalities including video, animation, assessment, gamification, simulation, and more. This role is based on creativity with the ability to adapt and hit deadlines in an AGILE environment. Applicants must have a portfolio or work samples to be considered for the role.
- People: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with instructional designers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and the content development team. Ability to complete complex graphic design projects as part of the development process.
- Process: Knowledge and experience implementing best-practice instructional and content design processes. Ability to document, implement, and provide feedback to continually refine processes. Responsible for graphic development, SME management, and project progress.
- Technology: Ability to use modern content software and LMS tools to create best-in-class content development processes (ex: Adobe After Effects, Articulate 360, Asana, MS Sharepoint, etc).
- Collaborative: Contribute to a collaborative work environment where teams work together to create and drive content development. Support teammates and partner with cross-functional groups as needed.
- Entrepreneurial: We are a growing early-stage company that requires energy and an ability to modify and act as the company reaches new milestones and/or recognizes new opportunities.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design best practices with demonstrated ability to design eLearning content that is effective and engaging.
- Ability to complete the development process, including working with eLearning development tools such as Adobe After Effects, Articulate Storyline, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate abstract and technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to create new content alone or with the assistance of multiple team members including internal or external SME’s.
- Ability to interact with clients positively and productively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort using JIRA software to report and track project progress.
- Ability to work with color templates and predefined style guides.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and projects and knowing how to adapt between the groups.
- Embodies a growth mindset, setting and meeting goals, valuing personal and professional development.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and independent thought.
- Someone who thrives on feedback and can give constructive feedback to team members.
- Attention to detail in grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, and audio accuracy.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with graphic/course development design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with subject matter experts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Minimum 2 years of remote/hybrid work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Articulate 360.
- Experience in Education Technology and/or Manufacturing related fields preferred.
- Professional certificates (WIDe, CPTD, CPT) are preferred.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.