US Payroll Specialist | WFH | Nighshift
This Payroll Specialist focuses on the following key areas:
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement the appropriate solution
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Process payroll for employees in the organization
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
- Manage organization budget and expenses
- Report to department supervisor regarding daily activities and issues
- Work directly with clients to achieve goals as required
- Address and resolve complaints from employees relating to payroll
- Work with the company’s database programs for the payroll process
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budges, and expense
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred
- Experience with US payroll is a must.
- Knowledge of tax and wage laws, fiscal year procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills in English
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.