Trainer Manager (WFH)
Your mission is to hire and support our language teachers located all over the world, enabling them to deliver high quality online language courses.
- Act as main point of contact for a dedicated trainer pool
- Provide ongoing Teacher support through the trainer’s life cycle (recruitment, administration, onboarding, ongoing support, exit)
- Manage a Europe based trainer pool delivering courses to a global customer base’
- We are looking for open-minded pioneers who do not hesitate to think outside the box and relentless executors of innovative ideas!
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English; any other language skills are a plus!
- Teaching experience and has experience managing other teachers
- Experience in recruitment and training (preferred)
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- High level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- Reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys working in a team
- Open for flexible schedule
- Preferably with a teaching certificate/background
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.