Traffic Planner (AU)
- Prepare traffic management plans in accordance with Australian Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Plan and design plans for safe work implementation with compliance to Australian Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Daily liaison with road authorities for plan authorizations, ensuring all MOA's are current and updated.
- Risk analysis of sites for plan coordination.
- Ensure appropriate risk management processes are being implemented and are effective.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With experience in handling requests focusing on Brisbane/Queensland (AU).
- Experience in handling major events.
- Has knowledge in policies and regulations in Brisbane/Queensland (AU).
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.