Test Lead (with cards experience) - Ortigas
About the role:
- Planning, coordination, and control of the various test activities.
- Development and definition of suitable test methods and test tools.
- Technical management and control of the testing team.
- Documentation of the test activities and preparation of the results
- Cards domain experience, esp. TSYS Prime payments
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Knowledgeable with quality management software and processes.
- Knowledge in system analysis and design Knowledge in basic IT programming languages (background in web programming is an advantage but not required).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and organized in his/her work style.
- Able to recognize risk and has the intellectual curiosity to further probe and research.
- Able to work under pressure and within short time frames.
- Amenable to work onsite
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.