Test Engineer (Treasury)
- Preparation of Test Cases, test case execution, raising defects, updating Jira and defect closure
- Pass log preparation and defect log preparation.
- Analyse new requirements/changes from a testing perspective.
- Regular follow-ups on issues observed.
- Execute the test plans to qualify the software, with usage of standard tools.
- with at least 2 years of experience:
- Working along with the client in an agile model to have an effective workflow. Maintaining the quality standard as per the client's requirements. Testing of treasury product functionality deal booking, Middle office functionality, and Back-office functionality in Guava Treasury application.
- Skill Set: Web Testing (Google Chrome Guava Treasury application)-
- Knowledge of Treasury Products and features
- Education Background: Engineering
- Tools: JIRA defect tracking – Confluence – Share point –MS Office
- Application – Guava Treasury Application
- UI Testing – UI / UX testing
- Modules Knowledge- Testing OF FX, Fixed Income, Money Market products, Nostro and Accounting entries under Functional testing
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.