Test Engineer (with API Integration knowledge)
- Preparation of Test Cases, test case execution, raising defects, updating Jira and defect closure
- Pass log preparation and defect log preparation.
- Analyze new requirements/changes from a testing perspective.
- Regular follow-ups on issues observed.
- Execute the test plans to qualify the software, with usage of standard tools.
- with 3 years of experience
- EN REN Switch API-based Integration with Mobile App through integration layer to support functions (issuance, activation ETC)
- EN to provide a Card management system portal with the below functions (Fees and maintenance)
- Skill Set: Android / iOS – testing mobile testing – Manual
- Education Background: Engineering / Computer Science
- Tools: JIRA defect tracking – Confluence – Share point –Figma – MS Office
- Application – Web application / Channel Testing
- Integration – System Integration testing
- UI/UX – Validation testing
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.