Test Automation Engineer (Makati City)
- Primarily responsible for creating and implementing innovative automated testing methodologies and toolsets into our overall development processes in order to complement and enhance the Client's current Quality Assurance processes.
- Defines and prepares automated test cases while reviewing product requirements, functional and design specifications.
- Implements and maintains automated test triggering using the current integration and delivery solution to ensure all code deployments are of high quality.
- Develops a deep understanding of the project, product, and testing objectives through communicating with product management, project management, and development teams.
- Have hands-on experience (3+ years) in creating and maintaining test automation and associated infrastructure using the Selenium test automation framework.
- Experience in preparing test scripts using Appium on hybrid and native mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Have proficiency in Java with respect to Automation
- Fluent in one or more frameworks like the Cucumber BDD framework.
- Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Maven Integration for creating and maintaining Selenium Test Environment
- Excellent in setting up and using systems like JIRA for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
- Proficiency in integrating test suite with tools in the DevOps/CICD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience in handling Agile methodology processes like Estimation, prioritization, and planning/coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment
- Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing for every release.
- Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
- Interacting with client-side people to solve issues and update status.
- Good in communication, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to extend their working hours (India and PH time) if necessary
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.