- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives with the Human Resources Manager and Account Director; Meets with hiring managers to discuss needs.
- Designs recruitment advertisements.
- Designs job descriptions
- Develops assessment tools for the selection process
- Process walk-in applicants daily
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position-appropriate venues.
- Utilize the resources for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Screens applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications
- Summarize CVs for hiring managers, categorizes
- Schedules interviews and ensure departmental heads give feedback on each candidate
- Sends interview feedback to unsuccessful applicants
- Conducts background checks for potential candidates
- Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions
- Monitors and request the replenishment of credits for job sourcing tools
- Generates recruitment-related reports
- Drafts job offers for selected candidates
- Sends out interview feedback to successful/unsuccessful applicants
- Updates internal recruitment system and EV info board
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Attend scheduled Client calls to update and anticipate sourcing needs.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Highly preferred are recruiters from RPO, Head hunter or Recruitment firm (But not a deal-breaker)
- Experience in meeting KPIs such as number of hires per month
- Strong experience and understanding of using recruitment tools such as tracking systems and job portals
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Able to use MS and Google applications with ease
- Has experience in hiring technical professionals (IT, Engineering, etc) is highly preferred but not required
- Experience in using SalesForce or anything similar
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.