Technical Consultant - Bulgaria
- Supporting in the analysis of the existing software architecture of the whole IT area of the customer
- Advising the customer in designing and planning of the test system and productive system landscapes
- Installing and updating our software solutions within the framework of international customer projects
- Adapting the deployment mechanisms to the respective customer projects
- Technical configurations for the connection of third-party systems and devices
- Monitoring of the operational and technical support
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the IT environment is desirable
- Knowledge and experience in the field of retail, POS, or merchandise management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of operating systems in Windows and Linux environments
- Basic knowledge of databases in SQL and Oracle environments
- Experience in Java-based solutions will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and independent approach to work
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.