Tech Platform Manager (Mid-Senior)
The tech platform manager’s role focuses on overseeing the whole project delivery. The PM’s job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project assigned.
Platform managers work closely with the business, solutions, and engineering teams to make sure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule. The PM should have visibility over the project pipeline and project resources needed for the project delivery and closely monitor the bandwidth of the engineering team. The role of the product manager encompasses the following principles:
- Address important questions at the beginning of the project
- Sketch out a scope and goals for your project
- Communicate roles, expectations, and objectives to the team
- Monitor progress and identify roadblocks
- Make sure all deliverables have been met and finalize the project
The product manager must have a technical background with at least 3 years of work experience in
managing projects using agile methodology in the following fields:
- IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud engineering
- Engineering and software architecture design
- Business analysis
Should have the following attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Project and resource management skills
- Work collaboratively
- Influence and Negotiate
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.