Team Captain / Manager (Travel Account)
- Manage and direct the Team Leaders and FTE's daily activities, including creative resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations;
- Provide operational guidance. Train, coach, monitor, recognize, support, and promote discipline in any given situation;
- Provide meaningful career and professional development for assigned experts in partnership with leadership development staff;
- Provide a career path for the Advisors who would like to level up through an effective and comprehensive training plan;
- Carry out needs, assessments, and performance reviews to officers;
- Set and meet performance targets for efficiency and quality;
- Ensure that the Service Delivery processes and team are meeting specific KPI targets;
- Practice and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures of the company;
- Coordinate and cooperate and collaborate with fellow coaches serving a shared customer base to ensure a seamless customer experience;
- Coordinate with Recruitment, IT and liaising with the HR team; and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's/College degree;
- 2-5 years of experience working as a Team Captain in a BPO Travel Industry.
- Knowledgeable in the GDS tools (Sabre or Amadeus);
- With high-level initiatives, accountability, and self-motivation;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- He / she can build a productive and highly engaged work environment;
- Maintain calmness and composed under tight pressure and provocations;
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for seeing things through to completion;
- Attention to detail; and
- Open to feedback and criticism.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.