Systems Analyst (Fintech/Digital Banking)
The primary role of the System Analyst is to understand business requirement and translate it to functional and/or technical specifications. This role requires working closely with the Business Analyst in the requirement gathering phase and exercising judgment on system gaps and capabilities.
- Work with business analysts and Prod Man (Product Managers) to ensure that requirements are well defined and understood and to formulate a high level detailed solution
- Produce functional and logical design models where appropriate to walkthrough with the end users/stakeholders and the development team
- Work with Solution Designer to produce proposals by presenting detailed solutions to end-users and/or stakeholders
- Perform business process modeling to appropriate levels of detail
- Work closely with QA lead to help define the criteria for integration and user-acceptance testing
- Work closely with the development and scrum team, assign tasks to developers from the detailed solution during the build phase, and actively participate in scrum events
- Work closely with Prod Man to manage risks and issues and escalate as necessary
- Help Prod Man self-organize and apply cross-functional competencies to create a high-value product
- Advocate for improving quality during all stages of software development.
- Track and provide documentation of all processes
- Produce detailed functional specifications and present to build a team
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.