Systems Analyst | Digital Banking
The primary role of the System Analyst is to:
● Understand business requirements and translate them to functional and/or technical
● This role requires to work closely with the Business Analyst in the requirement gathering
phase and exercise judgment on system gaps and capabilities
● Experience with digital banking or in fintech apps specifically on the mobile/web app side
● Work with business analysts and Prod Man (Product Managers) to ensure that
requirements are well defined and understood and to formulate a high level to detailed
● Produce functional and logical design models where appropriate to walk through with
the end users/stakeholders and the development team
● Work with Solution Designer to produce proposals by presenting detailed solutions to
end users and/or stakeholders
● Perform business process modelling to appropriate levels of detail
● Work closely with QA lead to help define the criteria for integration and user-acceptance
● Work closely with the development and scrum team, and assign tasks to developers
from the detailed solution during the build phase, and actively participate in scrum
● Work closely with Prod Man to manage risks and issues and escalate as necessary
● Help Prod Man self-organize and apply cross-functional competencies to create
● Advocate improving quality during all stages of software development
● Track and provide documentation of all processes
● Produce detailed functional specification and present to build team
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.