System Engineer - Public Cloud
The Systems Engineer is primarily responsible for Level 3 Systems Support of the various IT Public Cloud services provided. The Systems Engineer is also required to be involved in all escalated customer issues where required to provide a positive business outcome. These will include but are not limited to Major Incident Management, Problem and Change Management, Service Improvement, Process Improvements, project design and implementation, customer relationship engagement, onboarding, product development and reporting.
- Level 3 IT Systems Support to customers of various clients Managed Public Cloud Services.
- Provide support for related project services.
- Develop technical change requests, migration, and test plans.
- Develop and maintain product and/or service documentation.
- Manage own time effectively and maintain timesheets and ticket records accurately.
- Participation in the after-hours on-call rotating roster.
- Achieve personal KPIs at all times;
- Other duties as may be delegated by the Business Unit Manager or Team Lead from time to time; and
- Conduct all activities in accordance with company policies and procedures, as may be amended from time to time.
- High-level competency in Azure infrastructure management
Strong competency in:
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 services
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- PowerShell and other scripting and automation
- Competency in GitOps
- Understanding of ITIL framework
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.