System Analyst (ERP Implementation and Configuration)
We are looking for an ERP Configuration and System Analyst to join our team. As a System Analyst, you will be part of a squad made up of an amazing team of System Analysts, Scrum Master, Product Owner and QA Engineers. Together we form a squad within a SAFe framework structure. This person will be responsible for configuring the ERP to enable different functionalities, as well as providing optimal solutions and challenging the business regarding their requests to improve the processes and solutions. The ideal candidate should have experience in ERP configuration and be able to offer innovative and effective solutions to business requirements.
- Analyze requirements from business and collaborate with them and other squads to understand business needs to provide optimal solutions that improve business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Configure the ERP based on business needs and technical specifications.
- Maintain and update the ERP, ensuring its proper functioning and availability of data.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions to increase efficiency and optimize business processes.
- Provide technical support to ERP users, resolving doubts and problems related to system configuration and usage.
- Collaborate closely with the QA Engineer to help define the criteria for the testing strategy.
- Prepare documentation on the work performed and keep it updated.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in ERP configuration, preferably in the telecommunications or technology industry.
- Advanced knowledge of information technologies and project management tools such as JIRA, CONFLUENCE, AZURE BOARDS, TRELLO, etc.
- Agile frameworks: Scrum or SAFe experience is highly valuable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, collaborating with other departments and business.
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve complex problems, identifying root causes of issues and proposing effective solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different teams and hierarchical levels, adapting communication style to each situation.
- Advanced English communication skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.