- Develop runbooks for newly submitted development requirements
- Actively perform enhancements and deployments for customer automation enablement
- Support StackStorm and maintain the standard run book development procedures
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues for runbook execution failures.
- Developer of Grade 6 , Grade 7 or above for automation development role
- 3 to 4 years of Relevant Experience
- The candidate should have hands-on knowledge on scripting ( Powershell, bash, etc.)
- Should have hands-on knowledge on developing use cases/scripts on python/yaml.
- Should have good experience working on Unix operating systems, RHEL, CentOS preferably.
- Preference would be given to candidates having experience on tools like Chef, StackStorm, puppet.
- Should have integration experience with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Helix, etc.
- The candidate should have good infrastructure knowledge to be able to present Network/authentication level pprerequisitesto implement the solutions for automation.
- Should have good knowledge on the installation of applications on Unix operating systems.
- Should have good knowledge of Unix operating system troubleshooting. -Basic knowledge of databases (Mongo DB, SQL, etc.) is required.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.