- Prepares general journal entries, fixed assets tracking, monthly balance sheet, and bank reconciliation
- Generates and file monthly financial statements
- Develops, analyzes, and prepares periodic financial statements for timely distribution to management
- Assists with accounts payable functions including but not limited to verifying invoices, expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions; data entry into accounts payable system and processing weekly check runs
- Assists with accounts receivable functions including but not limited to applying payments to appropriate accounts, monthly invoicing, reconciling client accounts and handling client inquiries
- Reconciles petty cash fund
- Assists with budget preparation as well as prepare and analyze monthly journals
- Performs daily banking procedures
- Maintains fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Prepares monthly tax returns
- Prepares and analyze general ledger accounts and reconciliation
- Coordinates and implement accounting systems and control procedures
- Review and analyze the company’s accounting operations and recommend improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent to this field
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Office and accounting software (Quickbooks, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Ability to be analytical, problem solving, delegation, strategic thinking, adaptability and initiative
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.