Solutions Designer | BGC, Taguig
The primary role of the Solution Designer is to take business requirements and translate them into technical, functional, and operational design specifications and work with the solutions. This role reports to Enterprise Architect and will be responsible for new project development, change requests, and enhancements to the applications within the respective domain. The role aims to build broad knowledge expertise at the technical level for the applications within the domain.
- Work with Enterprise Architect in proposing solutions to business requirements
- Work with model Product Owners and Business Analyst in understanding business problems and initiatives
- Perform consultancy and advise of solution options for Business problems
- Perform a lead role in documenting the development lifecycle of large and complex projects from the initial scoping to a high level and detailed technical solutions
- Work closely with different technical groups, vendors, and SME’s to fulfill the e2e solution objective
- Confident presentation skills to Technical groups, Business, and non-IT resources
- Ensure solutions conform to the strategic domain roadmap and adhere to the standards set by
- Enterprise architects and Engineering team
- Work independently but with guidance from the system Architect
- Understand solution standards, guidelines, policies, and best practices for technology, application and data within the domain
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.