Software QA Manual Tester | Permanent Work From Home | Mid-Shift |
About the role:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Execute test scripts and review results
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Self-motivating with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and driven
- Ability to read and understand workflow diagrams.
- Ability to think abstract "outside the box "
- Ability to handle overlapping assignments.
- Ability to understand and promote process improvements as needed to be supported by the team.
- Define QC scope and objectives.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering,, or any relevant field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as a QA Manual Tester.
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience developing test scripts for .Net web applications.
- Ability to document the test cases
- Must have a background in designing tests using various techniques
- Must have solid experience in the preparation of test documents, test estimates, test execution, and test reports to track progress
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.