Software QA Internal Auditor | Full-Time Remote Setup
As part of its internal quality management office team, this individual will audit quality assurance tasks, including reviewing requirements and test cases, evaluating audit results, and documenting findings.
- Audit testing of company IT solutions supporting federal, state, and local health agencies
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Document all information pertaining to audit results including findings, opportunities, and observations
- Minimum 3 years internal auditing of software testing experience required
- Must have an eye for detail and strong analytical ability; problem-solving abilities are a must
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and balance workload
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate with both onshore and offshore team members
- Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
Preferred Technology Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science or information technology-related field)
- Experience and understanding of agile development life cycle
- Minimum 5 years of experience software testing
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.