Software Development Manager | BGC, Taguig
- Work with the Product Owner and the Developers to create Sprint planning
- Perform and facilitate technical analysis
- Knowledge of Laravel and ReactJS required
- An Agile team environment practicing Scrum
- New technologies (Docker, Git, PHP 7.x, AWS, K8S, ...)
- A friendly environment where developers work together on the same system
- Transparent communication using Slack and Zoom
- Analyze in an open Agile/Scrum environment the business requirements and convert these into features in production
- Think together with your teammates on how you can improve application performance
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system
- Implement features that will make the application user friendly.
- Participate in creative brainstorming on new features
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.