Service Delivery Consultant
- Perform various types of tests (functional & regression) to ensure the high quality of the product delivered to our clients.
- Analyze project artifacts, i.e. scope documents, client workflows’ descriptions, and available test cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test cases (both manual & automated) based on the analyzed project artifacts and/or update existing test suites.
- Estimate and evaluate the effort required to perform the test within deadlines specified by clients.
- Execute, monitor, and control prepared test cases and thoroughly report actual test outcomes vs expected results.
- Provide incident management for failed tests via reporting detected issues and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle.
- Participate in meetings with projects stakeholders (test team and/or clients).
- Collaborate across teams/departments incl. Product Division, Market Units.
- Propose initiatives to help improve our processes, e.g. enhancement of existing test cases, workflows’ optimization (automation), etc.
- Continuously improve the knowledge of the product and client’s business flows to be able to provide service highly valued by customers.
- Share knowledge, produce and maintain internal documentation (Test Procedures and Guides), and coach newcomers within team/department, be a team player.
- Understanding of software upgrade and implementation project processes, familiarity with Agile/Scrum practices.
- Test experience (1+ years) in Financial Software or similar (ISTQB certification is a plus).
- Previous experience in test automation is a plus.
- SQL knowledge, scripting, and the ability to query and manipulate data are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- At least upper-intermediate English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to follow defined test cases and document deviations in an effective manner.
- Ability to work structured and persistent with very large data volumes Soft skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, feedback culture.
- Able to analyze and communicate a problem in a clear and structured way, accurate with numbers, detail-oriented.
- Proactive team player.
- Able to meet deadlines and renowned for being reliable and accountable.
- Feeling comfortable in a multi-cultural working environment.
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations.
- Self-sufficient, persistent, and fast learner.
- Open to coaching and mentorship.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.