Senior Test Automation Engineer (5-10 years)
- Primarily responsible for creating and implementing innovative automated testing methodologies and toolsets into our overall development processes in order to complement and enhance the Client's current Quality Assurance processes.
- Defines and prepares automated test cases while reviewing product requirements, functional and design specifications.
- Implements and maintains automated test triggering using the current integration and delivery solution to ensure all code deployments are of high quality.
- Develops a deep understanding of the project, product, and testing objectives through communicating with product management, project management, and development teams.
- 5 to 10 years in a similar Automation Test Engineer role.
- Proficient in one or more Test Automation tools, like Selenium and BDD frameworks, such as Cucumber.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Test Automation and associated infrastructure.
- Experience in estimation, prioritization, planning, and coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment.
- Extensive knowledge in setting up and using systems like JIRA for tracking purposes to ensure traceability among test cases, code, and requirements.
- Ability to strategize, automate and validate products and services that are based on Microservices architecture.
- Proficiency in Java and integrating test suites with tools in the DevOps/CICD pipelines.
- Understanding of Mobile Application and Web-based test automation.
- Extensive knowledge in testing methodology and Agile board
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.