Senior Network Engineer - BGC
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for providing expert services to customers in relation to implementing, managing, operating and supporting their technologically diverse IT environments.
- Implement, evaluate, and assist in the design of various network and infrastructure systems solutions for new and existing customers.
- Identification of opportunities for increasing efficiency through business processes and automation.
- Work with stakeholders to develop, implement and quantify success of process improvements.
- Allocation and coordination of technical activities with internal and client stakeholders across multiple time-zones while maintaining commitments and SLAs.
- Liaising with vendors, service providers and internal stakeholders to coordinate technical change and provide updates.
- Coordinating and communication of changes and outages to customer environments ensuring all work is implemented subject to Change Management Guidelines.
- Assisting with implementation and deployment of customer projects.
- Technical delivery of solutions to the highest standard within agreed timeframes.
- Providing customers with a high level of technical consultancy for project and ad-hoc work.
- Assisting in maintaining vendor certification levels such as Cisco Gold, by acquiring new certifications.
- From time to time, perform On Call or Planned Work outside of core business hours.
- Contributing to a positive culture across a diverse workforce.
- Performing other duties aligned to a Senior Network Engineer as needed or assigned.
- Minimum experience in IT, concentrating on network engineering.
- Demonstrable time management skills, exemplary communication skills and ability to self-manage.
- Transition and transformation design, planning & execution experience.
- Familiarity with Project and Change Management methodologies.
- Ability to learn new product updates and technologies .
- Ability to communicate appropriately with client technical and executive staff.
- Ability to provide accurate estimation in budget or schedule
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.