Senior IT Administrator | WFH
We are rapidly growing, and we are looking for an IT Systems Analyst to help ensure that our internal systems drive efficient, dependable, and streamlined processes across our organization. The IT Systems Analyst will deploy, manage, and administer internal applications including full-suite Microsoft 365, Salesforce, and various other enterprise-grade solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs system analysis using understanding of specific operating systems, file structures, cloud application issues, and other tools/utilities used at company.
- Manages Microsoft applications/devices and other cloud applications in alignment with best practices.
- Serves as system administrator for enterprise applications.
- Ensures systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to company’s performance needs.
- Communicates projects/tasks designs, schedules, and status to appropriate team, systems management, and users.
- Assists in the development of programming and other standards; maintains a high level of technical expertise.
- Develops specifications for systems corrections, enhancements, and development projects.
- Advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and system requirements; makes trade-off analyses.
- Develops general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Analyzes designs, codes, tests, and debug programs to support business applications.
- Develops strategic plans and implements technology to ensure computer capabilities can meet the company’s growth and objectives.
- Develops and establishes policies and procedures for technology.
- Evaluates technology and recommends enhancements.
- Performs risk assessment on Information Technology, vendors, and other organizational functions.
- Ensures security of information systems, communication, and equipment.
- Available during US business hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Proficient on Microsoft 365 stack (admin, Teams, SharePoint, Power BI, Windows, etc.), Salesforce, and enterprise application administration.
- Experience with device security and management (Windows).
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Conducting and implementing policies and procedures
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.