Senior Full Stack .NET Angular Developer | WFH
- Experience with web front-end and back-end development
- Experience implementing RESTful Web Services, preferably in a Microsoft or AWS-backed back end
- Experience in Responsive Web Design
- Experience developing and designing .NET applications
- Proficient in evaluating architectural designs based on business requirements
- Experienced with .NET Core with an understanding of the underlying .NET processing pipeline and architecture
- Ability to set coding standards and enforce them for a development team through code reviews
- NET and C# programming language developing C# code from scratch
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Processing (OOP) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- HTML5, JQuery, Angular, CSS3
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
- 6 or more years of experience developing web applications.
- Expertise with Angular 7+
- Experience with Angular Material Design
- Experience building enterprise-level Angular applications is a plus.
- Expertise in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Understanding of 508 concepts for accessibility.
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team-oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- Ability to lead and mentor more junior developers.
- Angular 7+, TypeScript, SCSS
- Node, NPM, Material Design
- Karma/Jasmine/Cypress/Jest or other Testing frameworks is a plus.
- .NET and C# programming language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Git for source control
- Agile / SAFe experience is a plus.
- AWS serverless architecture experience
*This is on a mid-shift schedule and work from home opportunity*
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.