Scrum Master/Agile Team Facilitator (BGC)
In SaaS Operations - your future department - our strategic roadmap is summed up in one word: Scale. We need to deliver a reliable and ever evolving platform for our clients to run their business critical processes using the company products. To ensure the best possible position, we’re building our cloud platform operations department around the SRE principles, and you’re invited to help us build this from the ground up.
Our SRE teams are new and relatively new to agile and agile methodologies. We’re committing ourselves to forming our ways of working around these principles: Just as much as we are on a cloud journey, we’re also on an agile journey and want to learn and evolve. To do so, we need an agile facilitator that can help guide our team in the direction that makes most sense for us at any given point in time. You will be part of a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive and iterative delivery environment, with colleagues that are motivated by doing things that are equally important and impressive and a large community of scrum masters and agile facilitators worldwide.
While we value seniority and experience it is not a requirement for this position. Being a scrum master in our SRE teams means:
- Being part of a collaborative extended leadership team of POs, SMs and unit leads, to shape our ways of working.
- Working closely with the PO and team to ensure we create the right outcomes, in a timely fashion at a sustainable pace.
- Being part of a strong Agile Coaching community of practice, composed of around 40 Scrum Masters.
- Having the opportunity to co-create and grow with your colleagues on many occasions such as our annual Agile Camp, our Agile MeetUp, and Agile Learning Area.
- Ideally having knowledge of technical agility – ie technical practices team members can use to build sustainably (like test automation)
The focus of the SRE teams is to support and operate our SaaS platform for our clients, always doing this with an eye on improving our deliveries and thinking about how to use our maintenance budget in the wisest and most scalable way. As the Scrum Master for our team, we expect you to be:
- Knowledgeable in Agile and Scrum
- Experienced practitioner from relevant positions where agile approaches were used.
- A good communicator
- Skilled in impediment removal, following up, facilitation, and continuous improvement
- Facilitating agile events and our acceptance criteria/definition of done
- Having a technical background is considered a plus
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.