Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Provide Salesforce design and development consulting across projects within the client based
- Support existing client solutions and provide development consulting for enhancements and defects as required
- Provide estimates and associated risks and assumptions to Salesforce development opportunities
- UI development
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Prepare test data and conduct unit testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Contribute to pre-sales activities as required
- Provide expert and valued advice to support clients and build trust.
- Contribute to a great work environment for other team members
- Has more than 3 years of experience in understanding CRM with demonstrable experience in Apex, Visualforce, LWC, and integration
- An understanding of Agile frameworks and change management practices
- Excellent documentation and English communication skills
- A team player who builds relationships based on trust and can work cooperatively
- In possession of a growth mindset
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Hold suitable Salesforce certifications
- Flexible and able to apply expertise appropriately in a variety of settings
- Focused on achieving quality outcomes with high levels of initiative and drive
- Exceptional client service skills; active listening able to provide clarity and solve the right problems
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.