Salesforce Functional Consultant
- As a Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant, you will be a key member of the team, utilising your unique set of skills and experience to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- A respected consultant and Salesforce.com advocate, you will provide high-end consultancy services across the SDLC with a specific focus on analysis, solution design, hands-on configuration and delivery.
- Demonstrable expertise as a Senior Functional Consultant and have the technical aptitude required to understand and design data models, solutions, system integrations and implement such through configuration of the Salesforce platform.
- Expertise to develop and maintain methodologies, tools and best practices to ensure high quality, repeatable processes for the delivery of Salesforce consulting services.
- From eliciting requirements, through to solutions and training, you form strong relationships and provide a service that is second to none.
- Desire to learn and eager to extend your Salesforce prowess. Most importantly you love to share your knowledge with others.
- High level of initiative, ownership and relative autonomy, leading projects with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to analyse complex commercial objectives and processes to create documents, guidelines, policies and solutions which deliver tangible value to clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, structured problem-solving skills and a strong results-driven approach.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Functional expertise in one or more of the following: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud. Relevant Salesforce certification(s) will be a plus.
- Excellent documentation and English communication skills
- A team player who builds relationships based on trust and can work cooperatively
- In possession of a growth mindset
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Hold suitable Salesforce certifications
- Flexible and able to apply expertise appropriately in a variety of settings
- Focused on achieving quality outcomes with high levels of initiative and drive
- Exceptional client service skills; active listening able to provide clarity and solve the right problems
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.