Release Train Engineer
- Take up the role of Release Train Engineer for an ART that contains multiple Agile Teams following the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
- Ensure project and backlog roadmaps are prioritized through clearly defined criteria to ensure long-term work visibility is maintained.
- Measure team sprint success by using standard sprint metrics and drive team efficiency and productivity improvement through data points
- Proactively identify risks, issues, and dependencies, both internal and external to the team.
- Create and manage a documentation repository: maintain up-to-date project documentation, shared globally and conforming to global standards
- Facilitate the ART’s processes and events
- RTE and/or SCRUM Master-related experience using SAFe Agile delivery frameworks.
- Business Program or portfolio management experience.
- Experience managing virtual and global distributed teams.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
- SAFe RTE as well as other SAFe certifications are a plus..
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership of large-scale process development/improvement initiatives.
- Experience with and understanding of concepts of Organizational Change Management.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.