ReactNative Developer | WFH
● Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
● Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
● Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
● Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
● Integrate third-party APIs.
● Write unit and integration tests.
● Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
● Work with native modules when required.
● Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer.
● Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
● Assist with building estimates.
● Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and Email.
● Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
● Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
● Follow FullStack's detailed development process
● Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any relevant field
● Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
● Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years
● Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS ● Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
● with RESTful APIs experience
● Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
● AWS Services (Amplify, Amplify Data Store, AppSync, Lambda, S3, API Gateway, Cognito, and DynamoDB)
Nice to have:
● NodeJS, Typescript and React Native Web are a plus
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.