React JS Engineer (Day Shift)
About the role:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React.
- Do unit testing for the development work carried out.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling, design discussions, and provide. assistance during testing
- Produce technical documentation as part of the requirements of the project.
- Remain up to date with the modern industry practices involved in designing & developing high-quality software.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledgeable with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledgeable with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Nice to have:
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any relevant field
- At least 3 to 5 years of web development experience developing/architecting web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
- Has a background with user interface design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and good project management skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.