As an Odoo developer, you are responsible for leading and participating in various development projects for the client’s products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of the client’s technical operations. You will also take initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality. You are in charge as well in solving complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and customize Odoo modules as per the business requirements.
- Manage the code repositories using Git.
- Analyze in an open environment the business requirements and convert these into features in production.
- Implement API methods to allow external users to connect.
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system.
- Think together with your teammates on how you can improve application performance
- Participate in creative brainstorming on new features
- Work individually or in teams as per the scenario.
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, or any relevant field
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in building software using Python
- Must have 1-2 years of experience developing Odoo/ OpenERP
- Superior knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL, and ORM.
- Good knowledge of non-relational database concepts
- Has a background in Linux and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge in SVN and/or Git.
- Knowledge of Python development frameworks
- Knowledge in front-end development languages is a great plus.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.