Power BI Report Developer | Permanent Remote Set Up
- Solid experience with PowerBI report development
- Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining reports
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience with analyzing database design/model and developing report table design as well as optimum SQL queries
- Strong SQL skills and well-versed in developing views/stored procedures on SQL
- Server using T-SQL and/or PostgreSQL with PL/pgSQL
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development
- Experience with report performance troubleshooting, fine-tuning, and remediation
- Good data analysis and data quality assessment skills
- Ability to develop dimensional data models for OLAP databases
- Well-versed in understanding business analysis to be used as a basis to design and develop reports
- Ability to develop and write system and user documentation
- Experience with other similar business intelligence analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with SSRS report development and report model
- Knowledge of SSAS models and SSIS integration jobs
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.