Power BI - Bangalore, India
The Business Intelligence expert ensures that the different business units have the right insights
deducted from raw data that is stored in the data warehouse. The expert provides these insights using
Microsoft BI reports & dashboards. In other words: you make data accessible, understandable, and usable
in an appealing way to your business stakeholders.
● Have professional experience with BI software (knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is a plus)
● Are able to capture, describe & validate the reporting requirements with your business stakeholders
(e.g. by generating mock-ups)
● Understand the KPI's & other metrics business is steering on
● Are able to deduct what data needs you have in case data is structurally missing in the BI
● Keep up with new trends & capabilities of the BI & analytics platforms
● Maintain & improve standard, guidelines & templates with regards to reporting & visualization
● Provide training towards report consumers and business analysts to increase their BI self-service
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.