PHP-Laravel Software Engineer | Bangalore, India
- Build foundations for the future using the latest standards & techs
- Develop new features and improve the existing ones
- Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market into reality
- Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the weekly sprint planning
- Highly proficient in coding and code refactoring
- Very good knowledge of PHP
- Has vast work experience using Laravel Framework.
- Adherence to OOP, SOA, SOLID, TDD, PSR, use name spacing and other best practices
- Knowledgeable in MYSQL.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in security issues (e.g. CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection)
- Work-proficient in English
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.