Odoo Developer | Bangalore, India
As a Python/Odoo developer, you work together with your technical colleagues, a project manager, and functional analysts. You are building, integrating, and maintaining Odoo implementations for our customers.
Your main tasks
- Analyze business requirements
- Develop and customize Odoo modules
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
- Your knowledge of English is very good
- You have knowledge of Python (minimum 2 years experience)
- You have knowledge of PostgreSQL
- You have experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with the Odoo-framework is a plus
- You have experience with the setup of interfaces between different systems using API’s.
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence,…
- You have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are strong in communication and assertive where necessary
- You are customer-friendly and service minded
- You are social, flexible, and have a dynamic mindset
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.