NetSuite Staff Accountant
- Process daily/weekly procedures and related reconciliations
- Process month-end procedures and prepare reconciliation
- Audit and analyze all accounts on the balance sheet and income statement
- Preparing associated journal entries to reflect accurate reporting
- Perform necessary (routine) closing tasks for the month
- Manage and maintain weekly cash forecasting model
- Assist in generating monthly/yearly financial statements for CFO and President.
- Oversee payroll administration
- Keep accurate records of inventory when it is received and when it is shipped out
- Prepare purchase orders to verify and match shipments coming in; and reconcile inventory at month’s end
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Ops and Finance
- 4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Has an advanced level of Microsoft Excel proficiency and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly (must know Pivot Tables and V-Lookups)
- Has an intermediate working knowledge of NetSuite (NetSuite a must)
- Has a strong understanding of manufacturing environment; COGS experience highly preferred
- Has experience in JEs, AP, AR, POs, Cash Management and Sales and Use Tax returns
- Is highly proficient in General Ledger and Bank Reconciliations
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Is a numbers-oriented, critical thinker with manufacturing or ecommerce experience Extremely detail-oriented and organized
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.