NetSuite Functional Consultant
- Engage with business leaders to provide support for the day-to-day needs of the NetSuite application and its users;
- Actively identify opportunities to leverage NetSuite functionality to improve business processes, drive operating efficiency, and optimize business outcomes for users;
- Helping develop and enhance business processes, KPI dashboards saved searches, reporting, and integrations with other business systems;
- Plan, review, revise, develop, test and deploy future configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs;
- Perform quality assurance duties of the NetSuite application;
- Act as a bridge between IT support networks and the business in introducing and managing any system changes.
- Serve as technical liaison to functional business partners;
- 5 years + NetSuite ERP development & support experience to a senior level;
- Proficiency with development and scripting languages used in NetSuite;
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain experience;
- Confident and clear communication skills, both written and oral, and developing strong relationships across a range of stakeholders;
- Initiative-driven and proactive mindset, preparedness to engage with business users;
- NetSuite / Mobile App Development / REAT Development, Suite Builder customizations;
- User acceptance tester, technical trainer, and technical support;
- Must have an excellent understanding of business processes and the ability to conceptualize how they fit within and impact the organization;
- Ability to analyze, understand, and communicate the key business drivers in a financial and operational context;
- The ability to present complex process issues concisely, up to a business management level;
- Ability to work to tight timelines;
- Hands-on approach to trouble-shooting and problem solving;
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.