Lead Software QA Automation | Selenium
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Lead the architecture and implementation of automation frameworks that meet the high standards of technology best practices, quality, compliance, and reliability.
- Leverage your technical skills to design & implement automation testing infrastructure, establish formal frameworks, suites, standards and processes, ensure reporting, evaluate and develop new tools and processes to enable development of complex automation system test suites for our next generation software.
- Incorporate consistency, efficiency and re-usability of test components/scripts in your design
- Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
- Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
- Define, develop and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
- Periodically report testing and automation impact, value, and improvement to stakeholders
- Good in communication, both written and verbal
- Have hands-on experience 7+ years of experience in web creating and maintaining test automation and associated infrastructure
- Have proficiency in Java
- Fluent in one or more of Test automation tools like Selenium, Appium and BDD frameworks like Cucumber
- Have experience in estimation, prioritization and planning/coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment
- Excellent in setting up and using systems like JIRA for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
- Have hands-on experience in strategizing, automating and validating products/services that are based on Microservices architecture
- Proficiency integrating test suite with tools in the DevOps/CICD pipelines
- Nice to have proficiency in Mobile app /Web based test automation.
- Good knowledge in testing methodology, Agile board
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.