Lead Generation Specialist | Bilingual - English and Spanish
At Eastvantage, we are seeking a motivated and results-oriented Lead Generator to support our field sales team by creating leads for outside sales representatives. The Lead Generator will play a crucial role in contributing to the achievement of annual team goals by exceeding volume and revenue targets for individual performance.
The successful candidate will engage with business decision makers, initiate and maintain professional relationships, and effectively communicate relevant information to the sales team.
- Create leads for outside sales representatives to support their sales efforts.
- Meet and exceed volume and revenue targets for individual performance.
- Engage with business decision makers in a consultative sales process.
- Inform relevant staff of booked jobs and ensure effective communication of information.
- Initiate and maintain professional relationships with the Sales Team.
- Participate in ongoing training and process improvement, offering ideas and solutions for management consideration.
- Foster team-building behavior to create a harmonious and effective Sales team environment.
- Conduct outgoing and inbound calls as part of lead generation efforts.
- Proficient in English and Spanish, with strong communication skills required for a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service and handle sensitive situations with customers for US accounts is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting or surpassing sales targets.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet usage, and database management.
- Comfortable working with software tools provided by the employer and accurately updating activities on a weekly basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Displays a positive, constructive, and "can do" attitude.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities and a demanding workload.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.