L2 EUC Desktop Support | BGC, Taguig
- Primarily responsible for end-user remote desktop support to users of the various Desktop Managed Services provided to the customers.
- Required to be involved in all escalated customer issues and ensure positive business outcomes.
- Responsible for the Major Incident Management, Problem and Change Management, Service Improvement, Process Improvements, Project design and implementation, and Customer Relationship Engagement.
- Develop and maintain product and/or service documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Manage own time effectively and maintain timesheets and ticket records accurately.
- Achieve personal KPIs at all times and conduct all activities in accordance with company policies and procedures, as may be amended from time to time.
- Other duties may be delegated by the Business Unit Manager or Team Lead from time to time.
- 2+ years in a similar L2 Desktop role or 4+ years in a L1 technical service desk.
- Experience in Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment
- Exceptional Microsoft Windows troubleshooting skills
- Ability to conduct remote support mobile devices running IOS, Android
- Experience with MS Active Directory management, AzureAD and O36
- Understanding of Remote Access – Citrix/RDS, VPN & SaaS applications and knowledge with ITIL framework
- Exceptional customer service attitude, time management, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.