Junior IT Project Manager
The Junior IT Project Manager focuses on the following key areas:
- Coordinate and manage assigned implementation projects
- Work closely with vendors, clients, and company employees to successfully mitigate risks and complete project deliverables within the defined timeframe and established budget.
- Appropriately apply project management principles to ensure that all project expectations and outcomes are met and that projects are completed accurately and efficiently with a focus on process improvement.
What you’ll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Meeting with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarifying specific requirements of each project
- Delegating project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives
- Predicting resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Tracking project costs in order to meet budget
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilizing industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Minimum 1- 5 years Project Management Experience
- Ability to plan, organize and manage research, development, execution of a project as well as integrate, analyze and manage a variety of project management functions and personnel.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines within planned scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to multitask and maintain a work pace appropriate to workload. Ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Prior Project Management experience for a firm or department specializing in HCM (HR, payroll, and/or workforce management) software and/or services
- 1-5 years of experience in the field
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.