Jr. Broker Admin
Job Description and Requirements:
- Generate Credit Reports.
- Support and assist the team.
- Data Entry in Application Form or CRM.
- Valuation ordering.
- Pricing requests.
- Property Reports.
- Lead by example.
- Assist in team induction & set up.
- Lender follow-up to ensure files are progressing.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of contacts in the CRM.
- FLEX/SFG administration & managing the database integrity and rules.
- Project management from time to time as required.
- Assisting in maintaining the general tidiness of the office.
- Assisting the team with various customer service, application, and post-settlement activities.
- Ensuring lender submissions are of a high standard, packaged correctly, and compliant with company and lender policy.
- Third Party Contacts and Process.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.