Japanese Instructional Designer | Permanent WFH | Project Based
- Create and design Effective e-Learning Content.
- Create and design curriculum, content outline and storyboards, applying appropriate multimedia learning methodologies considering scalability, delivery requirements and limitations.
- Create testing questions and designing systems and/or tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of training.
- Develop, improve and digitize e - training materials of our client’s books
- Revision of existing training programs based on changes to requirements.
- Assess course development timelines and efforts and communicate with stakeholders.
- Provides instruction and guidance to trainers.
- Working collaboratively with subject instructional designers and other team members to produce world class learning materials.
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience ideally in Learning & Development, Design, Customer Support or a teaching discipline.
- Used design and editing tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, In-Design or Canva and are comfortable with visual design.
- Been in a customer facing role where you have had the experience of conducting training or technical support.
- Experience handling multiple projects in the same role.
- Above average Japanese and English language communication skills.
- Willingness to work on a project-based employment.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.