IT Support Engineer
- Delivery of quality proactive managed services across client's base
- Responding to, handling alerts, incidents, and escalated problems on a variety of platforms and supported networks from logon to the resolution
- Network Operations Centre - Monitoring
- Backup monitoring and management
- Endpoint management, optimization, and managed AV
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and 3rd Party Patch management
- Management of risk and downtime during maintenance windows
- Proactive monitoring and management of ticket platform
- Assessment of events to reduce incidents and false alerts
- IT Administrative tasks responsible for the client onboarding process or changes to the services
- Automation, streamlining, and development of the monitoring platform and solution.
- Completion of daily workflows and checklists.
- Cloud platforms – Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Microsoft Azure.
- Proven experience in system and platform monitoring using RMM and Professional Monitoring toolsets.
- Solid previous experience in supporting or managing Microsoft networks and associate technologies.
- Backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solutions – Kaseya Spanning, Acronis, Axcient.
- Basic knowledge of Apple Mac operating system as well as iPhone / iPad
- Device troubleshooting including other mobile vendors (HTC, Google, Samsung, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems
- Excellent and friendly attitude when dealing with customers on the phone, as well as the ability to explain potentially complicated issues in a way customers can understand.
- Experience troubleshooting using monitoring metrics
- Experience in problem management
- Able to prioritize under pressure and work to deadlines
- Excellent writing skills. Most of your work will be written and customer-facing (emails, documentation, etc.)
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to work as part of a team to resolve potentially complex issues, but also work on your own to perform installations and project work when required.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.