IT Helpdesk Analyst L2
- Manage tickets from the end-users.
- Maintain good relationships with end-users and provide support to end-users to ensure the smooth running of end users' devices and infrastructure devices
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving application issues.
- Maintaining and updating technical support documentation.
- Manage IT systems monitoring and reports
- Implement and monitor office Information Technology security and antivirus.
- Minimum 3 years of helpdesk/service desk experience
- Competent at documenting standard/application operating procedures
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and OS (Windows and macOS)
- Comprehensive experience in Windows server administration and basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, IP address, and LAN Technology including switching and routing fundamentals.
- Knowledge of the basic setup and configuration of Cisco devices such as firewalls, switches, IP phones, wireless controllers, and access points is a plus.
- Microsoft Certified or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Amenable to work onsite daily (BGC and Pasig office)
Sending your application and resume means that you understand how we use and process your data. Please visit http://www.eastvantage.com/privacy-notice and www.eastvantage.com/privacy-policy.” on the bottom part of the job description.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.