IT Fleet and Asset Management Coordinator
- Knowledge of Manager Services Business operations and processes
- Self-motivated, with strong ability to work both independently and with teams and managers as appropriate.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to display customer empathy.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Support role or leadership role.
- ITIL Foundation v3 or higher
- Experienced with Service Now (preferred)
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.