German Learning Specialist (Customer Support)
Delivering Business English learning solutions and productivity tools that help organizations attract, retain and develop the talent they need to thrive in the global economy. Our client provides on-demand enterprise solutions to support global business performance through effective Business English communication. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA.
- Engage learners through motivational techniques
- Guide and motivate learners optimally by initiating the communication (Phone/Email/Chat) or responding to requests and queries
- Develop positive relations while managing your groups of learners
- Monitor learner engagement to help optimize their learning and achieve study goals
- Develop and maintain expertise around the company's products/services
- Champion end user-driven feedback to improve the process, provide visibility over the program and escalate according to procedure
- Maintaining visibility on actions taken for cross-functional reporting. Keep track of all interactions and report on the same (manually as a first stage)
- Strong collaboration with the technical support team to share and address account-level issues and follow up of incidence resolution
- Collaboration with the product team to share and escalate improvement requests
- Collaboration with customer success management team to confirm goals, proactively report issues affecting account, help with the program management process, escalate and share any “red flags” to be addressed, or success stories
- Conduct all interactions in a manner that presents the company in a positive light
- Actively participating in job-related trainings
- Assist in the translation of program documents in different languages as required
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer support, preferably in the training field (language learning and/or general training field)
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) and a talent for motivating (reluctant) learners
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated administrative professionalism and responsiveness
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent Management of Excel, Word Power Point and Outlook
- Must have excellent soft skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Warmth and positivity
- Passionate about helping people
- Respectful, well mannered, and tactful
- A good listener, Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Availability and Flexibility
- Responsible and Accountable
- Adaptable to a changing (growing) environment
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.